PG2 Tower-32 Dual K9-40
Tower-32 Dual K9-41
TOWER-32AM K9-90 PG2 (pet-immune) Dual Technology are 2-way, microprocessor-controlled, wireless digital mirror PIR detectors interfacing with PowerMaster-10 and PowerMaster-30 control panels (version 16 and higher) and which include the following features:
- Adaptive Active Infra-Red Anti-Masking technology providing the most advanced reliable protection against intentional masking attempts (patent pending)
- Includes a fully supervised PowerG transceiver.24 GHz K-band microwave module.
- Incorporates patent pending black mirrors for extremely high white light immunity.
- Advanced elliptical / parabolic mirror technology (patent pending)
- Provides multiple curtain coverage (patent pending)
- V-slot® optic technology (patent pending) for improved robustness, anti-vandalism and for very high reliability.
- Creep zone protection
- TOWER-32AM K9-90 PG2 can distinguish between human beings and pets weighing up to 40 kg (90 lb).
- The advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm (patented) allows distinguishing between the true motion of an intruder and any other disturbances which may cause false alarms.
- Built-in auto diagnostic for both PIR and microwave detectors.
- Built-in link quality indicators; no need for the installer to physically approach the control panel thus making installation faster and easier.
- No vertical adjustment is needed.
- Motion event counter determines whether 1 or 2 consecutive motion events will trigger an alarm.
- Automatic termination of walk-test after 15 minutes.
- Microprocessor controlled, digital TMR signal processing with dual-slope digital temperature compensation.
- Sealed chamber protects the optical system.
- Front and back tamper protection.
- Microwave anti-masking
- Disguise mode that detects an intruder who cloaks his IR radiation.
|Alarm Type||Motion detection|